Frequently Asked Questions
Should I download the "Intel" or "Apple silicon" version?
Please follow the steps below to determine your Mac model and download the corresponding version.
- 1. Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen and select "About This Mac".
- 2. In the "Overview" tab, locate "Processor" or "Chip".
- 3. Confirm whether it is an "Intel" or "Apple" chip.
How to setup Azure OpenAI
- Fill in 2023-05-15 for the API version and all other information can be found in the Azure console
- If a Network Error occurs during the validation process, it means the resource name was entered incorrectly.
- If a 404 error occurs during the validation process, it means the deployment ID or API version was entered incorrectly.
- If a 401 error occurs during the validation process, it means the key was entered incorrectly.
For more comprehensive information, please visit the Azure official website at: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/ai-services/openai/reference